6930 Hopkins Road, Richmond, VA 23234 Medical Billing and Coding Professional II. Medical Billing and Coding Professional II. Classes will focus on ICD 9 and CPT coding concepts and test-taking strategies in preparation for
Reimbursement systems, coding and billing processes, medical law and health care management. She is a certified coding specialist and has been presenting coding courses for AAOMS for over 15 years. page 12 General Information (continued from page 11)
Don’t be the last to know about the latest changes in billing that could affect your bottom line. Instructors: Rose B. Moore, Medical Society of Virginia, 2nd Floor Boardroom 2924 Emerywood Pkwy., | Richmond, Richmond, VA 23294 Fax: 804 | 355-6189
7401 Hull Street Road Richmond, VA 23235 Meadowbrook High School (ESOL) Door No. 1 4901 Cogbill Road, Richmond, Medical Billing and Coding Professional I * Classes may be closed or merged because of low enrollment.
• Health Education Classes • Prescription Drugs • Dental Care coding manuals when billing services. 13 Claims: EDI Vendors Richmond, VA 23220-0244 . 25 Medical Management: Case Management Programs
Richmond VA 23220. EMT/I or EMT/P For private ambulance service. medical, advancement opp. $600-$1000/week Ask for Brenda 804-550-9721 HOTEL – Front Desk/ Auditor person to work Medical Billing & Coding Day & Evening Classes
• Health Education Classes • Prescription Drugs • Quarterly Member Advisory coding manuals when billing services. 12 Richmond, VA 23220-0244. 24 Medical Management: Case Management Programs
• Coding per NCCI, including the ability to benchmark, identify problematic situations and missed billing opportunities. • Medical terminology, anatomy and physiology. nd Location: Medical Society of Virginia | 2924 Emerywood Parkway, Richmond, VA 23294 . Fax: 804 | 355-6189 .
Nursing as degree programs and Medical Coding & Billing, EKG and Phlebotomy certifications through our Professional Skills Center. Richmond, VA 23235 804.745.2444 Virginia Beach 301 Centre Pointe Dr. Virginia Beach, VA 23462 757.499.7900 Wisconsin Milwaukee
(Medical services legally rendered by dentists and covered under contracts other than dental) ICD Code 520-529 Diseases of oral cavity, salivary glands and jaws 80104 multiple drug classes 80102 Drug, confirmation, each procedure
University of Richmond,VA 23173 Medical Billing and Coding Program This combined 60-hour billing and coding course • Seminars and Workshops.A variety of classes on specific topics related to landscape design, man-
• Billing specialists • Medical records/health information managers/staff Richmond, VA January 21–25 March 4 Austin, TX February 4–8 April 1 inpatient medical coding competencies tested on the American Health Information
Classes: Pharmacy Tech., Medical Coding & Billing, LPN, Computer Richmond, VA 23227 -0091 Ext. 2706 This gives employers 7147 Brandy Run Drive Mechanicsville, VA 23111 (804) 417-6721 Petersburg 65 Crater Road Petersburg, VA 23805 (804) 451-1773
Medical Billing/Coding (Dp,C) Medical Transcription (Dp,C) Pharmacy Tech (Dp,C) Richmond, VA 23236 www.medical.edu (804) 521-0400 Massage Therapy Medical Assistant occupational training classes for adults. Health career programs available at each
(today) at 3:30 Benefits – varies for sites – coders review less in Qmed; workload flow for billing supervisor; because of changes from SC to NSC, were contractor or volunteer interested in improving medical terminology, coding, 46 slots with 3 classes underway 2003
Medical Necessity and Noncoverage: What to Coding and Billing Topics Issues Related to Provider-Based Departments: Richmond, VA February 8–12 Homewood Suites Richmond West 4100 Innslake Drive Glen Allen, VA 23060 | Telephone: 804/217-8000
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Medical Administrative Billing and Coding, AS (Online)
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding (Diploma)
- Medical Administrative Assistant (Diploma)
As a student at Southeastern College, you will gain the training, skills, and knowledge you need to start a rewarding career in growing occupations such as practical nursing, emergency medical services, medical assisting, massage therapy, and pharmacy technology. Our career-focused programs and flexible class schedules make Southeastern a great choice for busy working adults.
- Diploma in Electronic Medical Billing and Coding Specialist